Monday, March 2, 2015

Competition is the worst.

We just played monopoly. I hate that game. I don't like the word hate; but i hate monopoly. I lost, which i was fine with, but the annoying part is the trash talk of those who are sore winners especially when they themselves didn't even win, but just did better than you. And that's how i used to be, so i'm sorry if anyone has ever been annoyed with me, at all, in any competition, because i'm done being competitive.

any way this week was good, we had a good training in Brno we got to watch "Meet the Mormons"     


It was way good. 

Then we had a baptism on Saturday, it was great! 

also this week, i'v been reading the bible,  i finished john and almost done with acts, it's super good. 

I hope you are all having a good week!  sorry for the short email, i hope you are all doing well.  I'm doing fine.  which in czech means good.

but yeah see you all next week.

-Spencer 

PS


i was in a village yesterday and here's the baptismal candidate and his family 



No comments:

Post a Comment